Payment & Shipping Terms:
scent air dispenser,
home aroma diffuser
Freshener Fan Dispenser Scent Air Machine spreading scent with Home
Our Aroma diffuser is designed on COLD DIFFUSION no need any heat tohelp disperse the essential oil. It is safe green and friendly device. Our aroma diffuser use essential oil and fragrance based on oil solvent, from the diffusion procedure, the oil can be dispresed under 1 micro in diameter which is easily to spread in air to sent the whole space.
DSQ2010C is a stand alone design for middle area. With a Fan inside the model, it can diffuse fragrance directly,so that make the aroma spray through the whole space quickly.It uses long lifespan Japanese pump, which can last for more than 8000 hours.
|Oil Consumption||1ml/h±5%( Continual Working / Hour )|
|Package||Carton and standard packing|
|Terms of payment||T/T|
|Ways of delivery||By sea or by air & others|
• No heat.
• No water.
• No ultrasonic.
• Refillable fragrance oil container.
• Cold-air diffusion technology/dry gas technology.
• Being silent when it works.
• With fan system to improve diffusing scent smell.
• Suitable for various area from small to big.
• Friendly and easy maintenance and operation.
• Stand-alone diffuser & HVAC system or hang on wall.
• With timer program, persistence, concentration setting.
• Environment protecting, can custom.
• Easy to replace the oil bottle and great smell.
Work time adjustable
• Cycling working time is adjustable between 5-180 seconds
• Cycling stop time can be adjustable between 10-900 seconds.
•Oil consumption is 0.35-0.75ml/h.
• two working period can be set per day.
• days to work can be set. For example, Morning to Saturday, Wednesday to Sunday, etc.
Any day is settable.
|Pure essential oil||High cost, but ideal for small private area e.g. home, office, SPA etc.|
|Fragrance||Suitable for commercial area e.g.VIP reception room, shopping mall, theater, auto 4S shop, hotel lobby etc.|
|Notice:Please don’t mix water into the fragrance oil, it should be oil based type.
Contact Person: DanQ